Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

RUF CTR yellow bird bridge to gantry remastered

jonttt

Lunacy or genius :?:

The fact he kept it on the Tarmac says it all ....

"Not only is this movie seminal, original and one of the greatest bits of automotive history to ever be committed to tape. It's also one of the reasons why many of us just love the Nürburgring (and brown loafers).
I am, of course, referring to the RUF CTR Yellow Bird promo video starring the Stefan Roser. Something that was shown in a handful of dealers and the kind of thing for which you'd mail a carefully prepared self-addressed envelope to Pfaffenhausen, Deutschland.

And now Japanese video masters Option Auto have got hold of an original tape and uploaded it to youtube in the best quality they can. Prepare for over 16-minutes of 1080p "

Enjoy.......

Mod Update, embedded Youtube video Added

Thanks Jon - this is a great video, and much more enjoyable with improved quality. I believe at the time the Yellowbird was the world's fastest production car. Such impressive driving ... in white socks and black loafers. I hope he has a 'tache and some aviators to complete the look.

So much opposite lock!

Jasus....that car would definitely take no prisoners.....can you imagine driving it in the wet!!......

Thanks for posting Jon. His skills at the wheel of such a monster seem other worldly. Totally exhilerating to watch no matter how many times I see it.

He will be good once he has learned the track :grin:

Thanks for posting...

Sooo thriling and enjoyable. But, i am not sure i would have wanted to be in passenger seat?! l :?:

Thanks for posting this. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back