Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bell Direct - Renewal

911_AS

If anyone is with BD, and are about to Renew, I would suggest you shop around and then ask for Price Match.

I just did this, and managed to save £300(!) off my original renewal.

Got a quote for £607 for a C2S. 8 yrs NCB, one attendance of a Speed Awareness Course (grrr!), with no pts / convictions etc. Was quite pleased with that.

Always shop around!

Pretty typical for the Admiral group of companies (Bell, Admiral, Elephant or Diamond)..never take the renewal price.

I always get an online quote as a new customer come renewal time, different name and same details, then give them a phone. The most I manged to save one year was around £500.

I just called again as I got a cheaper quote online, and they matched it. I managed to save £37, with all the same details. If you don't ask.... ;-)

I have to say, I'd go with another insurer that offered me the better quote in the first place.

Had this with another well known insurer at renewal time.
They were nowhere near my quote & called me up again after saying "oh we could have tried to match your quote".
My answer to that is try harder in the first place instead of adding £200 to last years premium!

My view is seeing as I'm still accumulating no claims, this year's premium should automatically improve....

Rant over.
:pc:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back