Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'Mid Size' Macan (SUV) & Pajun (Saloon) Sub-forum

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
With the continued growth of the current Porsche model range, it has now become beneficial to allow the all new 2013 Mid Sized 'Macan' (previously known as the Cajun and the Roxster!) range to develop in it's own unique Sub-forum on 911uk...

called and not exactly a surprise "Macan (2013-)"

a full list of forums categories can be seen at http://911uk.com/forum.php

Attachments

• porsch_macan600_148.jpg
    porsch_macan600_148.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 15,740
That's good, save me having to filter them out.

:)

updated to include the future Mid sized Saloon, that is currently known as the 'Pajun' due circa 2016...

2016_porsche_pajun_first_appearance_126.jpg

The brand is being diluted.

Yes... Been going on for a while now though. I suppose the one consolation is that overall Porsche volumes are still tiny compared to the big boys, about 150k cars a year compared to 1.5m from the likes of BMW

pzero said:

That's what happens when water's involved. Never had these problems when they were all air-cooled :D

rottenbend said:
pzero said:

That's what happens when water's involved. Never had these problems when they were all air-cooled :D

Very good :thumb:

911UK said:
updated to include the future Mid sized Saloon, that is currently known as the 'Pajun' due circa 2016...

2016_porsche_pajun_first_appearance_126.jpg

For what it is that's a great looking car and it's still a Porsche.

A 2016 release = perfect for me.

I'll buy a 3 year old one in 2019 as a birthday present to myself for use on the days that I don't use my bus pass.

:thumb:

GT4 said:
Will you still be at college then?

Still :?: I never was.

Sadly, if current rules still apply the bus pass that I'll be entitled to in 2019 will be free not just discounted.

The more I view that Pajun pic the more I reckon it's the perfect Porsche for the more mature (ok, .....old :sad: ) 911 fan.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back