Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Silverstone

PeterS

I needed a front splitter as yet again the old one has failed to return from a 911UK tour.

I wanted it for the Brooklands meet so rang OPC Sutton Coldfield on Thursday to order one.

They said they had none in stock and neither did Porsche GB, but there was one at OPC Silverstone. They rang Silverstone and reserved it for me.

I rang OPC Silverstone yesterday to see what time they closed, and said I might be tight on time. No problem, they will wait for me.

We went today to pick it up, all ready for me, along with a nice cup of coffee.

(Apparently they keep one in stock for both the 996 and 997 and sell about 6 or 7 a month, due to their proximity to the circuit.)

As we left my wife commented what a nice friendly dealership it was.

:thumb:

Never been, but :thumb: for the service.

It's nice to be treated nicely; it shouldn't be a pleasant surprise, it should be the norm, but all too often isn't so it's nice when it happens...

I had to spend a few hours with them a couple of years ago (had no oil
pressure, prior to a Silverstone trackday)...they were really helpful and
sorted out the software issue. 8)

Bought my 993 there and use them for parts. Always been spot on :thumb:

I've just bought my turbo from here, these guys are top notch and always go the extra mile :thumbs:

Very friendly dealership.

I ran for an opinion regarding a 997 Turbo couple of months back, very honestly (Dean) told me not to buy it as it has been over rev'd ..revealed after their checks!

:thumb:

I use them if I need something coming back from London after work and rate them nearly as good as my local Nottingham OPC.

On a side note is the fully restored 993 still in the window at Silverstone OPC near the coffee machine, £40k to bring it up to that standard?

I didn't see it, nor the coffee machine.

I had a woman bring my coffee for me!

PeterS said:
I didn't see it, nor the coffee machine.

I had a woman bring my coffee for me!

Pete, Justine is going to kill you , you know this :eek:

Are you going to grass me up AGAIN????

:nooo:

Anyway, she was with me. The woman got her a coffee too.

:puh:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back