Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I'm getting the itch for a 991

New porsche

:bandit: :bandit: hi Jamie , buy the new Porsche , maybe check for an ex demonstration one , could be a big discount . Cuba :bandit:

Assuming most people test drive a car like me, would prefer one careful lady owner lol.

spudchops said:
Tony 991S said:
MisterCorn said:
A step up in which direction? What to some might be a step up might to others be a step down. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't have all these people in their crazy air cooled cars hanging around...

MC

Nothing to do with the £95k+ that's required then?

.you can pick up a well spec d pdk 991S for c.20k less than that! Almost 30k less if you don't mind a manual C2....

I really don't think that is correct. The cheapest C2S is going to cost you £75k with a fairly basic spec. Pdk's are more than that, with one exception. There are zero 991S's for less than £75K, let alone £65k... Manual or not.

Chippy_boy said:
spudchops said:
Tony 991S said:
MisterCorn said:
A step up in which direction? What to some might be a step up might to others be a step down. If that wasn't the case we wouldn't have all these people in their crazy air cooled cars hanging around...

MC

.you can pick up a well spec d pdk 991S for c.20k less than that! Almost 30k less if you don't mind a manual C2....

I really don't think that is correct. The cheapest C2S is going to cost you £75k with a fairly basic spec. Pdk's are more than that, with one exception. There are zero 991S's for less than £75K, let alone £65k... Manual or not.

I think it is..check pistonheads..heres a couple of 991 c2s with pdk on or near the 75K mark.and theres a few more not far off:

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...sche/911-carrera-991/991-carrera-s-pdk/613196

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...ra-991/porsche-911-991-carrera-coupe-s/795146

..and as I said, a NON S, manual not far off 65K

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...he-911-carrera-991-carrera-2-coupe-991/767877

..and thats list, so bound to be a degree of discount on top of that.

GT4 said:
Not sure there is as much in it as the 15 years between them might lead you to believe.

PistonHeads:

993: >£60k = 8% of 126 cars older than 14 years
991: <£70K = 5% of 63 cars younger than a year

£64/66k

4146273-4.jpg

WP0ZZZ99ZCS100412_1.jpg

spudchops said:
Chippy_boy said:
spudchops said:
Tony 991S said:
MisterCorn said:

MC

I think it is..check pistonheads..heres a couple of 991 c2s with pdk on or near the 75K mark.and theres a few more not far off:

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...sche/911-carrera-991/991-carrera-s-pdk/613196

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...ra-991/porsche-911-991-carrera-coupe-s/795146

..and as I said, a NON S, manual not far off 65K

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/...he-911-carrera-991-carrera-2-coupe-991/767877

..and thats list, so bound to be a degree of discount on top of that.

To quote one of the adds....... "WE ARE A CAR LEASING COMPANY BASED IN HAVANT NEAR PORTSMOUTH. THE CAR IS 2 OWNER, DEALER DEMO PLUS OURSELVES"

So like all dealer demo's it's been ragged to hell by 200 test pilots plus the "careful" lease driver.

Bottom end of the market I'd say, I'd always buy a private owned car that way you know it's been driven/warmed up correctly

By a strange coincidence I know such a car that'll be on sale in 18 month's time :wink:

Tony 991S said:
Bottom end of the market I'd say, I'd always buy a private owned car that way you know it's been driven/warmed up correctly.

By a strange coincidence I know such a car that'll be on sale in 18 month's time :wink:

Well, that is a TOTAL lie for a start.

I don't know where you get off trying to mislead fellow 911uk.com members.

It is patently clear you never actually drive your car.

I do hear there is a driven/warmed up correctly Three-door, Colorado Red, Ford Fiesta available in 18 months time though. One mature gentleman owner, always garaged, no expense spared.

GT4 said:
I do hear there is a driven/warmed up correctly Three-door, Colorado Red, Ford Fiesta available in 18 months time though. One mature gentleman owner, always garaged, no expense spared.

:floor:
I'm not selling that :nooo: however I am interested in the new Golf that's out later this year, (so never say never)

Also 2000 miles on the 991 clock now, mind you that includes 3 trips to the dealer for updates @ 130 mile round trip each time

So test drove the C2S PDK today at OPC Swindon. EPIC or what. Jesus christ, I have never had sweaty palms on a test drive before. That machine is a monster.

Deffo got to get me one in the new year. Dealer looking out for used example to spec and colour.

I did not imagine the car could be that good. Literally no comparison at all with my old gen1 997.

Feel it is going to cost me a Cayenne diesel for the wife though!

Jamie said:
So test drove the C2S PDK today at OPC Swindon. EPIC or what. Jesus christ, I have never had sweaty palms on a test drive before. That machine is a monster.
I'm also tempted by one of these "monsters" and that's not helping. :D

Well kudos to Jamie for having the where with all to buy a new 991 and a VW Sharon on the back the profits from the great finance deals that he has sold to bods on here!

Booo said:
Well kudos to Jamie for having the where with all to buy a new 991 and a VW Sharon on the back the profits from the great finance deals that he has sold to bods on here!

Haven't bought one yet and it won't be new, I don't make that much money but as you say my finance deals are so good I might just be able to handle the monthlies!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back