Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

hot 918 Spyder pictured in Martini livery

Moses7

Porsche-918-Spyder-Martini-livery-5.jpg

Porsche-918-Spyder-Martini-livery-4.jpg

Porsche-918-Spyder-Martini-livery-3.jpg

Porsche-918-Spyder-Martini-livery-2.jpg

Porsche-918-Spyder-Martini-livery-1.jpg

Looking very nice, even if it does seem to me to look like the lovechild of an R8 and a Ferrari.

Porsche must be gutted its been 'caught'... :hand:

Chris W said:
Looking very nice, even if it does seem to me to look like the lovechild of an R8 and a Ferrari.

Porsche must be gutted its been 'caught'... :hand:

Agreed, it's looking a bit homogeneous.

It was caught because Porsche wanted it to be "caught".

Chris W said:
R8 and a Ferrari

Exactly, absolutely exactly what I thought.

It's a very nice looking car mind, albeit a little bit generic and lazy in design.
:thumb:

Having said that really its very clear the design heritage is pure Porsche and not Ferrari or Audi....just look at a few pics of the 904 from 1965 and its the others that are being lazy and Porsche doing what they do best.

Fair play Stuttgart. :thumb:

A bit off topic but all these cars are getting massive with huge prices too. Who's going to break the mould and do a really cool looking City-size single seater we can all buy? Some of these road-going quad bikes are still to look ok....

918 spotted at the 'Ring in Martini Gear

Attachments

• 918m_506.jpg
    918m_506.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 11,269
Sounds really good doesn't it? For some reason I wasn't expecting it to sound like a monster due to all the talk about hybrid electric this that blah blah stuff :thumb:

Looks lovely. Just the front air ducts that look a little yesteryear Ferrari.

But just look at those exhaust pipes - you'll be able to flame grill pedestrians at that height!

akis said:

But just look at those exhaust pipes - you'll be able to flame grill pedestrians at that height!

What with the leccy on??

Btw this won't be the lightest car on the track at almost 1700Kg!!!! :eek:

s2000db said:
akis said:

What with the leccy on??

Btw this won't be the lightest car on the track at almost 1700Kg!!!! :eek:

Of course - numpty ! But why the zorts ?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back