Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Riviera & Gulf Blue GT3's & RS

I know, I was sat behind the plant pot when he told you.

Now come on... To have your sort of knowledge you must have been the plant pot....!

GT4 said:
I know, I was sat behind the plant pot when he told you.
:?:

Aspidistra.

adventuregame_tv_2.jpg

Em... What shade of green...... No don't reply.... Lol..

GT4 said:
Aspidistra.

adventuregame_tv_2.jpg

spectraluk said:
+1
then you can keep your black rims dude!

I'm not opposed to wrapping, but the problem is the car has some minor stone chips here and there. This would need to be sorted before wrapping, but repairing the paint work + cost of wrapping would probably be over half the cost of a full respray.

I guess I'll just daydream about owning a Riviera blue GT3, and I'll buy a pair of these so whenever I go for a drive I'll think I'm driving a blue car:

Porsche-P8478-Steel-Blue.jpg

:shoot:

why don't I send you a piece of cast vinyl - you can clean the car, stick a small patch over the stone chip, and see how it looks?

it'll come straight off once you've deliberated
wha ya think?
:dont know:

spectraluk said:
why don't I send you a piece of cast vinyl - you can clean the car, stick a small patch over the stone chip, and see how it looks?

it'll come straight off once you've deliberated
wha ya think?
:dont know:

Ok yes why not. Cheers. I'll pm you my address details :thumb:

If you ask Lee for a new colour every week, you could have your very own harlequin :?:

gt2evo_copy1.jpg

Where are my manners, I should have specified Pantone and Hex colours too:

P378, #4F6803

adventuregame_tv_2.jpg

Damn you!

I knew I was pushing my luck, but having already sampled the RGB, and being a lazy bastard, I cheated and found the nearest three digit Pantone at a distance of 0.007.

I don't have Photoshop at home, so no access to the colour libraries to call up the four/five digit conversion.

Lets just say that is the colour in the "undergrowth" area.

:coat:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back