Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Experience day silverstone !!

You will have a good time.

You will be given a briefing about the event to start with. Experience on various surfaces/ kick plates/ driving on their short track and may be a lap with one of the instructors to show what the car can really do!

Don't forget to take your license/ paper part as well.

Are you in this Thursday?

:thumb:

Use their cars.

I found it a fantastic day out and gave me loads more confidence after all the doom sayers telling me I will end up in a hedge backwards in a 911 if I go remotely over walking speed.......

They will give the car. You will hopefully get a manual and PDK.

Let us know how you get on..with pics :thumbs:

FANTASTIC DAY :D

learnt so much the car is so so amazing,i had no idea about some of the stuff on the car.
everything was very professional,the food excellent all in all great

The instructors are there for you! not there to say "this is how i do it" they listen to what you want out of the day and tailor to you,
And its not all about going fast,the kick plate is awesome fun,but helps you find the limits to the car,the low friction part is great fun,but the 991 is so grippy it finds traction from no where!

Glad you enjoyed it! :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back