Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 911 GT1 & Carrera GT meet at Petrol Station

tedzwedz said:
Red993C4 said:
Senoj said:
uuf361 said:
GT1, then sell it and buy a CGT and keep the change :lol:

or buy the CGT in the first place :?:

The original question was "Which one would you take?", not "buy". :D

Good point... the GT1 would be easier to steal and hotwire being a racecar

Funnily enough, the street version of the GT1 used the same Hamilton & Palmer immobiliser which UK market 993s had been fitted with.

...CGT...dream car, one day i'll have one... :grin:

If it had been a '98 GT1 I would take that, otherwise Carrera GT just wins.......

Geneva plates on both cars. That gets me thinking..... I'll check with the Geneva Porsche Club and see if anyone there are the owners. Perhaps can organize a test drive... 8)

I'd take the GT1 as well, no matter how much of a nightmare it is to drive below 60mph.

It would be a dream come true to be able to drive a GT1, whereas to drive a CGT would be incredibly exciting, but not the stuff of fantasy becoming reality.

This is the interior of the street version, looks pretty accommodating once you've worked out how to get in. Wonder if it's easier to get into a GT1 or a CLK-GTR?:

porsche_gt1-interior.jpg

No fried eggs version is awesome, but I guess I could cope with either!:

tumblr_kofn3y9U6y1qzmp7jo1_500.jpg

This fried eggs GT1 looks great amongst traffic:

1003_23_z+porsche_911_gT1+rear_three_quarter_view.jpg

cyruspower said:
This is the interior of the street version, looks pretty accommodating once you've worked out how to get in. Wonder if it's easier to get into a GT1 or a CLK-GTR?:

reissu177.jpg

CLK-GTR is kind of hard to get inside, or out from it. :mrgreen:

CGT 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back