Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 for PPI in Beckham Area ?

Harryf

Hi all

BARGAIN IMMACULATE 997 HUGE SPEC SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!!! 26k (2005)
48,000 miles £26,000

This 55 997s will be Px this week so this is your chance to bag a great car with a huge spec for a great price
spec as follows
car has been wrapped white for three years so paintwork underneath is protected its only ever had superunleaded fuel
5/55 48k miles

Midnight blue/ blue full leather
sport seats
dimming mirrors
heated seats
rear wiper
multi function s/wheel
crested wheel centres
cruise control
sport chrono
sport exhaust
elec sunroof
nav
phone
bose
cdx6
short shift gearbox
stainless door guards
crested seats
parking sensors

car is in great condition with Jazz independent service history has had its regular service with brake pads changed
6mm on tyres etc

26K!

I saw this today and it looked like a bit of a bargain.
I'm not sure about the plastic wrap so I'll take that off. It's Midnight Blue underneath.

I ant to get a good PPI done on it, does anyone have any recommendations for someone in the Beckenham area that could do this for me?

Harry

Hi again Harry

I'm not sure why you consider this car to be 'a bit of a bargain'.

There's lots of 3.8s around at similar prices for similarly aged and mileage cars.

If you liked the white wrap I could maybe understand it (although many wouldn't) but why go for a wrapped car with the intention of taking the wrap off :?: .

Good luck though :thumb:

Only £26k for one week only.
Probably because it will be £25k next week.

Hi

Thanks for the replies.
I've been looking for a couple of weeks, maybe not long enough, and this is the first car I've found with Bose, Chrono and MFSW.

I'm not to bothered about the Wrap but I would think it is protecting the paintwork. Which can't be a bad thing.

H

Harryf said:
Hi

Thanks for the replies.
I've been looking for a couple of weeks, maybe not long enough, and this is the first car I've found with Bose, Chrono and MFSW.

I'm not to bothered about the Wrap but I would think it is protecting the paintwork. Which can't be a bad thing.

H

that is one take on the wrap, on the other hand there is the possibility of lifting the lacquer on removal & almost sure you will find scratches from the cutting when it was applied , ,
personally i would buy & keep the wrap (at a discounted price ) or leave well alone

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back