Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Reading - bit of praise where due

1kgixer

I had my 997 Gen C2S in with OPC reading for it's first service at 2 years old yesterday, and as this was my first Porsche and therefore my first experience of their service I was open minded.
I'd bought the car at 1 year old from OPC Solihull so always a bit of an unknown when it then has it's 1 st service, but have to say all was good and they could not have been more helpful.
Think there was a 911 owners club meet in the morning as lots of folks there ? and then big convoy of 911's out on a run which gave me something to look at whilst the service whilst you wait was being done.

Have to say also there was a guy picking up his RS 4.0 brand new which was lined up next to another one that a guy with the owners club arrived in so seeing 1 of these was special, but 2 together was something else.

Car serviced nothing nasty found or downloaded and a tour of the workshop courtesy of very friendly service lady Muriel and all good.

Only snag was a very nice brand new 997 GTS 4S sitting in show room asking for me to buy her, walked away very fast as looked like a lot of car for the money :thumb:

The best OPC ( along with reading ) . Andy Keywood and John manning are gods !

OPC Reading is the flagship OPC.

(and the Porsche MotorSport centre)

PCGB 997 register tour and visit on Saturday- the GT3 4.0 looked stunning.
Result was some very dirty cars at the end of the day :worship:

garyw

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back