Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 PSE Exhaust Hack aka the 'Gundo Hack'

First thing I did with mine. Took them off myself easy job cost £100 dropped them off 8.o'clock saturday morning went back 30mins later all done. I asked or the biggest bypass they do. Not mega loud but you can here the bark on throttle.

Thanks guys, I think i'll do the same as you GT4 (fry up around the corner)

Oli, Thanks anyway, but my exhaust is in excellent condition so keen to keep it.

otp, are you saying the whole thing only cost you £100 or the taking them off yourself cost £100? If the later then how much did it cost as a whole?

Cheers

Hi , not too sure what you chaps are on about but i do have a exhaust question.
The engine warning light comes on due to the non standard exhaust, all the porsche centers tell me its ok its because its non standard.
Whats it to do with , poss 100 or 200 cells ? :dont know:

I got a 1.5" hack done at Infinity Exhausts 5 mins off M4 in Wiltshire for £120. Took them about 2 hours.

Hi the mod cost£100 I removed them myself for free easy job. The only extra was for 2 new clamps/sleeves from porsche £15 each the originals nuts rot away so just cut them off with a grinder.

Hope that answers the question
I think the cost is £250 if they remove them check heir website real friendly guys

Cheers guys,

I emailed H&S (Hayward & Scott) last week, and have still not heard a thing back! Not even an auto message to say they got my mail and will get back to me..

I have to say their website is pretty poor too! Without a number to call or even a proper address would you believe it!?

Martin.

They are (busy) mechanics, not IT geeks.

Use the old fashioned method:

01268 727 256

Or really old:

11 Nobel Square
Burnt Mills Industrial Estate
Basildon
Essex
SS13 1LS

Bypass

Just had my 1.5 bypass.superb sound great value£199 at style dynamix london hayes good chaps best money I spent feels faster just by sound burning fuel just for noise

Having read most threads on this mod I am now really tempted to get it done - looking for someone to do it in midlands if possible - anyone know of a supplier?

Cheers Rich

Fitted my newly hacked boxes yesterday. Went for the 1.5 inch

So far not as loud as I expected in car (though apparently its very fruity outside)

Which is probably a good thing as the induction is next

Much growlier when on the throttle but you wouldn't know it had been done when cruising

Which means it should pass the swimbo test as well

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
911tt1
Back