Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

East London Launch Night **NIGHT** cant wait!

Harpzz

Ive been invited to the new 991 launch night tonight at Porsche East London. Will upload pictures as soon as I have them. Ive been told the car is being shown in East London first then making its way around the country....

Oh i feel so lucky....Cheque book and credit card all ready to go.

pzero said:
The launch is in Hatfield tonight, estimated number of potential attendees has risen to over 600. Parking is on a first come first served basis.

That's one of the reasons I'm not going to the preview at my dealers

Saw the car at Canary Wharf today. Really nice but was grey - bit difficult to appreciate it. The only weird thing that I didn't like was the black bit that sits underneath the front bumper which is three vertices as opposed to following smoothly the edges of the bumper.

Odd smell for a pine tree :dont know:

FXT said:
Saw the car at Canary Wharf today. Really nice but was grey - bit difficult to appreciate it. The only weird thing that I didn't like was the black bit that sits underneath the front bumper which is three vertices as opposed to following smoothly the edges of the bumper.

Then you will be pleased to know that Porsche Exclusive (Brochure given out with every new 911 brochure - they are trying to make 2012 the year of Exclusive) will paint it for you and the black bit at the back!!

Not sure you can see but they paint the Black grill strips too

I went to the Mayfair launch last night, amazing goodie bags!

I got a free steel Desk paper weight of the new 911 about the size of an Iphone! and a £20 voucher! Would have got two of both if my GF had not bailed!! Silly girl, missed the Champagne!

Some hotties there too! ;-)

Attachments

• exclusive_guards_red_2_182.jpg
    exclusive_guards_red_2_182.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4,130
  • img_20111209_00082_117.jpg
    img_20111209_00082_117.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 4,130
tedzwedz said:
FXT said:

Then you will be pleased to know that Porsche Exclusive (Brochure given out with every new 911 brochure - they are trying to make 2012 the year of Exclusive) will paint it for you and the black bit at the back!!

Not sure you can see but they paint the Black grill strips too

I went to the Mayfair launch last night, amazing goodie bags!

I got a free steel Desk paper weight of the new 911 about the size of an Iphone! and a £20 voucher! Would have got two of both if my GF had not bailed!! Silly girl, missed the Champagne!

Some hotties there too! ;-)

Sounds good but dang it, I've already ordered mine without that option. It wasn't available :-(

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back