Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 Launch Event

A bit tongue in cheek there.

Just having a pop at the general 991 "GT" ambience.

The proof of the pudding, as always, will be in the eating.

GT4 said:
Just having a pop at the general 991 "GT" ambience.

The proof of the pudding, as always, will be in the eating.

I wouldn't disagree with you but yes, certainly more GT than an out and out sports car. But is this a bad thing for a £70k + sports car? I actually quite like the rising centre console (makes you feel more sunk into the drivers seat). I'm sure the forthcoming GT3s and GT2s will be be made less grand-tourer like especially in RS trim.

But I'll concede that the proof will certainly be in the eating.

~ Maxie

Have not been on for quite a bit
But bolton 15th Dec for me

I'll be at Bristol, can't remember the date but it's on the calendar

OPC at Hatfield are expecting over 500 people to turn up on the 7th Dec.
That's a lot of bubbles and nibbles.

pzero said:
OPC at Hatfield are expecting over 500 people to turn up on the 7th Dec.
That's a lot of bubbles and nibbles.

Blimey car park will be busy. I better plan to get there a bit earlier.

mazza said:
Just got an invite from my OPC in West London for the 991 Launch Event, on the 6th December, not sure if it's just to look or if there will be opportunities to drive one :)
how do you get these invites :dont know:

pauluk996turbo said:
mazza said:
Just got an invite from my OPC in West London for the 991 Launch Event, on the 6th December, not sure if it's just to look or if there will be opportunities to drive one :)

spend money at OPC's

Senoj said:
pauluk996turbo said:
mazza said:

spend money at OPC's

+1

I have invites for mid Sussex & guildford & blowing out for my Xmas party, if anyone wants them.

I still haven't taken the freebie Porsche experience I got in Feb :sad:

I need more time in my life :sad:

j8fbr said:
Senoj said:
pauluk996turbo said:
mazza said:

spend money at OPC's

+1

I have invites for mid Sussex & guildford & blowing out for my Xmas party, if anyone wants them.

I still haven't taken the freebie Porsche experience I got in Feb :sad:

I need more time in my life :sad:

Thinking of giving my invite a miss, it's on an evening so it will be crowded at the Dealers, think I'll wait until I can see the car during the week.

It's not as though I can alter my Spec now anyway :D

Anyone attending the launch event at Canary Wharf / Stratford?

I have been told by Mid Sussex that there will be no test drives until the 17th December, they are not allowed to put the cars on the road before that date.

I have asked for my 24-hour test drive at this point!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back