Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mid Night Club 930

david h

First post lets make it a good one!

Does anybody know the front bumper of the Mid Night 930

Attachments

• 5013649499_aa839f0059_o_505.jpg
    5013649499_aa839f0059_o_505.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 7,770
I have seen one before on a U.S.A. site.

Just a little background on this since somebody msg me and asked..

Usually enthusiast comes HERE to find the current AbFlug product, but the network of the company is actually pretty complicated; AbFlug used to offer custom service to make one-off customization under the same name, then their custom service became a semi-separate entity, aka "Gallant AbFlug" HERE.

But then if you search deeper, you will find that the bodyshop (I'm almost sure it's own by the same corporation) has its own entity too call the L'Atelier AbFlug, check that out HERE. <= That, is the place the original owner claims to had it made.

This place can do just about anything as long as it is FRP or Carbon related (did I just let my JDM secret out? :lol. And for those that got the extra cash while looking to source a car from Japan, their dealership side aka MPW aka Midnight is a great company to work with, check that out HERE.

Ok, enough off-topic.. oh wait wait wait, ok, just in case if anyone else here is a Midnight Wangan fan like myself, FYI, the comic book's original name came from this shop; AND, the owner's Porsche 930 is also the one in the comic book call "Black Bird":

Copied/pasted the above from " Midnight International ", co. in Japan, looks like a custom made bumper unit - check their site, if u can translate Japanese............

Thanks that's really interesting. Huge fan of Mid Night, love the myth surrounding the cars and try to save any pictures(running total 89) I can find. Especially the couple of 911s.
Id really appreciate it if you have any more links Japanese or English.

David

Ps- dont think links are working.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back