Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CBR1000rr 04 for sale

kenloen

Silverstone
Hi,

For Sale, CBR1000rr 04 in tri colours. It has 18200 miles on clock. 11months MOT and 6 months tax remaining. I bought this bike last year as a 40th birthday present to myself. I came from a Ducati Monster S4R but couldn't handle the £1k services costs and the scruffy paint flake on the engine, so came back to my roots and bought Honda. This has been everything that's expected, fully reliable and no sign of ageing. Problem is I have done around 1000 miles in that year, so its not getting enough use for me to justify keeping it.

It has a Arrow exhaust can, single seat hump cover, adjustable rearsets (with HRC sticker), a tail tidy with 2 sizes of number plate and a tinted bubble screen with 1000rr on it. I have all the standard parts so there are 2 prices - £3400 returned to standard or £3600 as is.

There are no known faults, its in mint order. I have 2 sets of keys (and the reprogram chip key), 2 alarm fobs, 4 or 5 previous MOT's to validate mileage and the service book is stamped 600 miles, 4k miles, 12k and 16,800. I also have the Datatool installation certificate (for Insurance). V5 registered in my name.

Hopefully I have priced it to move quickly - any questions please call Jason 0771 3166 270 to discuss. I am in Tadworth Surrey.

Test ride welcome, so long as I hold the full asking price in cash, on the understanding of you crash you buy.

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo9.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back