Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cath Burrows (lancashire) for general work?

I looked at this Indy when I was exploring but in the end went for Pro-Porsche in West Yorks and IMHO I couldn't have found better :thumb:

Straightalking Yorkshiremen who do a great job at a very good price and offer the option of free collection/delivery or courtesy car. Not bad as I am 40+ miles away. A great set up, spotless garage and at last someone who know all matters air cooled (and kettles if that's your bent)

Yep,she looks after my turbo.Highly recommended knows her onions and very thorough.

thanks guys. I am looking at using her to inspect a local 996 c4s...she seems straightalking;)

I can now also confirm that she knows her stuff. Thoroughly...she also speaks at a level to empathise with a porsche owner, understanding and explaining the do's and dont's of purchasing a new motor!

Recommended

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back