Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 991 key!

Sidicks

Any ideas if the key for the 991 is going to be a neater / sexier design than the current 997 one??
;)
Sidicks

:hand:

I did think about posting a pic of the PanAm key, but thought it a tad too cheeky.

GT4 said:
:hand:

I did think about posting a pic of the PanAm key, but thought it a tad too cheeky.

Well, trust me, it wasn't such a cheeky idea. The bean counters at VW will probably see to it (already have?) they do use such a key. "Cost cutting". Parts sharing. I think i'm gonna be sick.

Why do they do this? Porsche already had such a desirable car, but they seem more intent on killing it than everyone else I've seen. Even Ruf and Gemballa could not alienate the new 911 more, I think.

Slap on some 22's and put it in a rap video.

As long as they don't call it an "emotional control unit" like a certain manufacturer :grin: although it will probably have to have a Porsche abbreviation of course! the PCSD (porsche car starting device) :D

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back