Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 undisguised and out and about

GT4

79664d1314560124-officially-official-new-porsche-911-carrera-revealed-pff-porsche-26152-7f87f600.jpg

..that back-end really does not look good at all(IMO) but the front and sides do, although its still difficult to gauge it's bulk until it's seen in the flesh.

Rear lights seem too small for what appears to be a pretty bulky rear... I hope it's better in the flesh.

:eek: do you have some sort of sniffer dog hunting all this info down ! ?

nice vids :thumb:

spectraluk said:
yeah, coz those video's weren't 'set up' much, were they :whistle:

and as to the styling... :yuk:

The whole "reveal" has been expertly choreographed by Porsche.

Is it just me or is it looking more and more like a Calibre? Not good :?

spongebob squarepants said:
Is it just me or is it looking more and more like a Calibre? Not good :?

The halfords reflectors and the bottom rear PU jut-out is very unlike the 911. The whole rear looks a tad all at sea and as said earlier the light cluster looks a bit out of proportion, given the PU/rear-end bulk/shape. I can't help thinking that some Audi?VAG outside design inteference/influence has been at work. They may have tried to be blend the rear design with history and modern design cues....but may have failed(which would be a shame).

Personally I think it looks the dogs gonads :thumb: The double centre brake light is pure genius - they think of everything.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back