Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 (991) Pics Leaked & Official !! Love it!!! :)

ResB said:
Roro said:
I'm quite disappointed... As I can't find any reason to fault either the interior ...

Well I hope this isn't indicative of what we will find in the interior. ;)

991_interior_finish.jpg

Other than that I like it (except the bulbous lenses on the headlights). I need to see this in the flesh. :thumb:

That is for the length of time it took for this page to load :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc: I am at work (remote location) currently

There is more weight in that door card than in my current family Animal transportation device :x :x :x :x :x

It is a 911 fer #%^$ sake - I know I am a "Luddite" where these cars are concerned - Firmly stuck in the legendary past of "Air-Cooled" engines etc etc......

Is this trying to play the Fezza - Mazza - Lambo - Audi games?
Why would you place your main $ earner into a class it was NEVER designed to play in?

Money being no object, I would not buy one, purely what I have seen on the interior - I could get the same from any of the Itie fast Euro boxes at similar $$ values - just feel they are leaving the core "raison d'etre" behind with this...

Hmm - indeed it would take a gift of this car to enter my garage (and yes because I could never afford one! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

For a moment, ignore the logo and the eyes. Don't the lines and the curves, even the bonnet design, look typical Ferrari!

+1 :agree:

Thank you for putting it into words I could not bring myself to utter...... :?

I stick by what I said earlier - interior and exterior both look fantastic! Lovely modern interior and sexy well proportioned exterior. About time the 911 caught up and became a luxury modern sports car. Obviously the next GT3 will have to be a more stripped down car and the GT3 RS even more so. I love it! I'm sure it will look even better in the flesh. :thumbs:

PabloAU said:
+1 :agree:

Thank you for putting it into words I could not bring myself to utter...... :?

That's odd.

I was going to post a pic of a 599 (which for some reason the lights and wing lines made me think of)

[Rushes to Altar of 993 Turbo]

Get ye behind o Satan GT4 - :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

In a platonic sense you understand - had enough of 3rd world shennakins for 1 day here... :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

Seriously - I just can't do that interior..... Jenny Craig would make sqillions trying to get the new 911 in trim for club racing / track days...

& the electrical issues..... Oh my word - where's the Scotch - time for a lie down... too much......

Now, to speculate on performance? I see the Turbo variant doing a 3,2 second dash to 100km/h. The Turbo S could do a Fezza-pounding 2,8. :D

The GT3 will probably do the dash to 100 in 3,7 - GT3 RS slashing that to 3,5? :?:

Roro said:
I stick by what I said earlier - interior and exterior both look fantastic! Lovely modern interior and sexy well proportioned exterior. About time the 911 caught up and became a luxury modern sports car. I love it! I'm sure it will look even better in the flesh. :thumbs:

+1 :thumb:

PabloAU said:
There is more weight in that door card than in my current family Animal transportation device :x :x :x :x :x

New car allegedly 50 kilo's lighter than the 997 :)

Rimmer said:
PabloAU said:

That's after spending a fortune on turining the 911 into aluminium.

Imagine the weight loss with thin door cards.

Perhaps the GT3 will get cable door pulls?

GT4 said:
Rimmer said:
PabloAU said:

That's after spending a fortune on turining the 911 into aluminium.

Imagine the weight loss with thin door cards.

Perhaps the GT3 will get cable door pulls?

As the French have said in the past....
"Plus ca change, plus cést la meme chose "..........

The more I read the more I sense "Porsche by VW"......
Sorry guys - not feeling the love here... not getting the "OK time to get divorced & have my 3rd mid-life crisis"

Yes it is new - shiny and for those who can - ah Ohhhhh must have it moment....... :?: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know: :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back