Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New 911 (991) Pics Leaked & Official !! Love it!!! :)

Not fussed....

You're on two per cent, two and a half, maybe even three

It's the sheer bum-fluffery.......

Right. That's it now, Don! Or we'll get in to trouble. :floor:

Re: New 991 Pics (Official?). Love it!

sld82 said:
<new 911 pics>

No surprises; looks like a 911 crossed with the 'corporate' styling of Panamera, Cayenne, Cayman etc.

I quite like it, no doubt it will be a grower and look better in the metal. Interior improvements are welcomed (by me) too... 8)

Nice to see the new car à¤u poile"so to speak....

Have t agree with the comments on VW & the parts bin, Front lights work, however the Bottom of the front dam / the lip on the bottom rear and that [insert expletive here] Interior.......

Call me old fashioned or what ever.... If I wanted a Panamera I'd buy one.... same as the Cayenne - turned a long serving earner into a hum-drum Euro Snot box interior & WTF with the grab handle on the bottom of the door card?????

What sort of diet to get it into track regime? Any word on the power plant & if a manual version is going with it?

Don't get me wrong, if given one I maybe.... JUST maybe let it live in my garage...... :eh!:

I'm quite disappointed... As I can't find any reason to fault either the interior or exterior. To my eyes it looks perfectly proportioned. It looks great. I want one! I can't wait to see the GT3 version :thumb:

Roro said:
I'm quite disappointed... As I can't find any reason to fault either the interior or exterior. To my eyes it looks perfectly proportioned. It looks great. I want one! I can't wait to see the GT3 version :thumb:

:eh!:

i like it a lot - good job, Porsche :thumb:

also, pleased to see proper (993-esque) door mounted mirrors making a return. I've never liked ones mounted in the window-corner where the quarter-light should be, on Porsche or any other cars for that matter.

Roro said:
I'm quite disappointed... As I can't find any reason to fault either the interior ...

Well I hope this isn't indicative of what we will find in the interior. ;)

991_interior_finish.jpg

Other than that I like it (except the bulbous lenses on the headlights). I need to see this in the flesh. :thumb:

Jeepers!

The new 991 will be 56mm longer, 65mm wider and 11mm lower than the 997.

I'll need a sledgehammer for the C4S :eek:

Holy condoms, Batman!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back