Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nissan Almera 1.8 SE - Cheap daily anyone??

adamw

Portimao
As title suggests I am selling my Nissan Almera 1.8 SE which I have been using as my daily.

Thanks

Lovely Low Mileage Nissan Almera 1.8 SE (2000)
62,000 miles £995

You are viewing our lovely Low mileage Nissan Almera. The car is in great condition inside & out. Details of the car are below:

1.8 SE 5 Speed manual Model
Metallic Blue with grey\tan upholstery
Radio\Cassette with Steering wheel remote controls
Power Steering
Air Conditioning
Central Locking
Immobiliser
Driver, Passenger & Side Air-bags
Front Electric windows
Electric door mirrors

Here is some detail on the cars history:
Full Service History (major service carried out March 2011)
5 owners
Taxed until October
MOT'd until November (flew through last MOT with no advisories)

Other recently replaced Items:
New Front tyres - Oct 2010
New Exhaust Back-box & Centre piece fitted as original had corroded - June 2011
New Exhaust Lambda sensors fitted at same time as exhaust components above - June 2011

Think that's everything listed, the only bad points I can think of on the car are the fact that it only has 1 key and the fact that the A\C could do with a re-charge which I know you can get for about £45 from somewhere like Kwik Fit.

It really is a very clean car....So why I am selling:

This is a 3rd car for us & has been a commuting car for me for the last 6 months. It's been a great car & very reliable & comfortable but my work circumstances have changed & I now work out of a different location so have decided to get the train as works out better for me.

Please get in touch if you have any further questions on the car or would like to come & view. I live in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Thanks for looking
Adam

3048767-1.jpg

Deposit Taken

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back