Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

I just looked at this...thought please guys

Grey C4S at Bolton for £43k (pre-haggling)

Hi
I'm just in the process of buying this one and going on (but not round) the Nurburgring trip in a couple of weeks. Porsche were not interested in price negotiation though they did agree to include an oil change and a cosmetic repair to the PU. I've been looking for a 997 for a while and looked at all the usual dealers and OPC sites, this onne with 23K on the clock seemed good for the price - they have a black C4S there with 28K on the clock with less spec (no sports exhaust - but new front discs and a good set of treads all round) I just hope I've made the right choice!! Cheers-Steve :D

Well the money has been transferred and so I pick her up on Tuesday morning - and I'll post some pics shortly (which I believe is customary). Please though let us know how you get on with your seach. Good luck.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back