Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

930 Ruf CTR Nutter on the Ring..

The Beast

Holy cr&p.. this guy is nuts, but he can really drive. :eek:

VID quality is rubbish but check out the opposite lock on high speed corners..

I can see why 993 owners love them..!

And this is his car:

Who is Yellowbird??

Title edited to, 930

964 if I'm not mistaken - but what a driver :thumb: I love it the way he just drives off the ring as if it's just another commute to the office :worship:

When I saw the white toweling socks I thought it may have been Stutts :dont know:

Yellow bird - Think that was a RUF engineered car (over 200mph :eek: )

:worship:

Yellow bird

great driving :thumb:

Pre-964, I think Zingers. The long throw gearchange gives it away. The video comments refer to Ruf CTR 01, 1987/88, which seems about right. Based on a 3.2 carrera shell? Love the driving by the way. It's Ruf test driver Stephan Roser driving ? No gloves or helmet. Wow. Bet the passenger needed new underwear.

Love the driving by the way. It's Ruf test driver Stephan Roser driving ? No gloves or helmet. Wow. Bet the passenger needed new underwear.[/quote]

--

:floor: :floor: No kidding! ((Edit car details, will update when I can find the info - unless anyone else can supply stats for this motor))??

I assume this car is the latter? If he is in this car then is it not 4WD as above? If so the power slide seems more accessible as there will be front end pull to compensate for rear wheel slide.

Then again, it's one thing trying it at 115 completely another at 150.. :eek: :)

993 ? :wack:

Back to normal service................................................

The owner should have read Dom and OC's brake threads!! :grin:

Big balls time :thumb:

'fascination' .... about 30 years old now :p

Still riveting though and always will be

nice....lovely balance car there, must also be on sticky rubber as road tyre temp would be off the scale after fourth or fifth corner and screaming 'YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WHAT......'

Doink said:
Bet the passenger needed new underwear.

Damn, I needed new underwear just watching the clip.

Strewth Im exhausted just watching it. What he wants is a Tiptronic... :wink:

kiwi197 said:
Strewth Im exhausted just watching it. What he wants is a Tiptronic... :wink:

--

:floor: I'm not sure he'd like it - not enough to do! :eek:

Do they make soup spoons for tiptronics? :?: :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty