Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

998 [991] Interior Spy Shots ?

Don't you guys know Georg Kacher? He's been writing for Car Magazine for years; he's the German correspondent for said magazine (which is British incidentally) and a most excellent journo if I may say so.

I thought by capitalising 'Car Magazine' instead of just 'car magazine' told you the title....?

Go search.

~ Maxie

Yes I know Georg Kacher, but he writes for a few magazines and papers.

Some are in german!

Again, just by giving one of his titles/occupation/employer/what he's famous for does not say specifically the source where you read this or even if it was a requote of his original english or german copy.

He even has his own website and blog you could have read it off.

Be more specific next time.

:nooo:

Don't be so bloody obsequious.

Or if you are, make sure you sign off in a suitably servile way:

~ Maxie :worship:

That is all.

GT4 said:
Don't be so bloody obsequious.

Or if you are, make sure you sign off in a suitably servile way:

As I said, yes sir.

Nuff said.

~ Maxie :wink:

Ultimate Machine

I used to see Porsche 911 as the exterior can driving car but missing the Interior, now with this interior, it has became the ultimate machine.

For those who says the interior is over done or too much for this car, I say guys, I'm a pilot and I fly a Boeing 777, and this interior is better than aircraft! Beside we are in 2011 the old look must go and live in the future, move on.

New interior looks real good and more upscale IMHO, although I agree that it seems more suited for a GT car than a pure sports car so somewhat prefer the current 997 basic and functional interior. Also noticed something missing in the pics, where's the hand brake??

Well, I reckon they've just chopped a Panamera console and dropped it in for the 'spy shots',

the real one will be nothing like that, well, of course it will have a gear knob, sticky, shifty thing, and some buttons for windows,

You just wait and see !!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back