Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Suspension bushes

246gts

I am looking to replace the worn suspension bushes and drop links on my 930.
Does anyone have experience of polyurethane bushes which claim to have better properties and yet in some reviews I read that they cause the car to squeak all the time.
Can you recommend a good source for these parts in UK
Thanks
Dave

Hi

Have a look at http://www.elephantracing.com they have everything you could possibly want. Very helpful. I did the whole of my 993 with their sport hardness rubber bushes and they are a great product.

Berni

Another option is to do an exchange of your track control arms with Hartech. They send you some refurbished ones, complete with installed new bushes. You send them your old ones once removed from the car.

Another option is powerflex, or similar. Places like design911 sell them. I understand that powerflex are stiffer, so you would need to make a personal decision about whether you want a harder/firmer ride.

Not saying either of these are better than elephant, just mentioning some other options for you.

246gts said:
I am looking to replace the worn suspension bushes and drop links on my 930.
Does anyone have experience of polyurethane bushes which claim to have better properties and yet in some reviews I read that they cause the car to squeak all the time.
Can you recommend a good source for these parts in UK
Thanks
Dave

Well what was your choice, in the end did you go standard or Poly ?.

Update you cannot get poly for the drop links on the rear. I went for mix have poly on the rolling bars and oem the drop links complete with bushes new.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back