Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Tonbridge labour costs

T8

Super Moderator
Just to pre-warn everyone.

Hourly rate now £120 + VAT = £141

T8996C4 said:

True
Unless you go on a PCGB OPC night for a free checkup and they do a special offer on any work found at £50 per hour plus vat.

They hold the price for any work you have done after the night....

And they normally have PCGB night once a year so time you work with the visit a save £'s

Most OPC's have the Porsche club nights as it's an opportunity for work that would normally go to none franchised and chance to sell you in to an upgraded car.....

Top tip.....

T8996C4 said:

Sorry for the old news!

I've just filed my invoice and realised that I was charged £141 per hour back in March too :eek:

So, does that have a knock-on effect on the so-called Porsche fixed price servicing :?:

Also, to big up OPC Tonbridge, they replaced my windscreen last week, which only cost me the Insurance excess, and whilst the car was there I got them to do another small job, for which they didn't charge :thumb:

And they collected/delivered and valeted the car. The latter being pretty much a waste of time, as it was driven back in the pi$$ing rain :frustrated:

They told me that compared to Ford, Volvo, BMW, they were one of the cheapest main dealers around.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back