Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New boy here......can you please help?

Surely that dont look right?
Is that a replacement panel?
Guys what do you think? :?

Attachments

• img_0285_527.jpg
    img_0285_527.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 9,412
  • img_0286_199.jpg
    img_0286_199.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9,412
Please please can someone tell me if the pictures on my last post look legit? :dont know:

Thanks.

I think people are assuming you are Greek and blaming you for the current crisis of confidence in eurozone government debt...

Or, an alternative theory is that there are very few people on this forum who own the earlier models. Please do stick around on here, but I think for very detailed knowledge from other 930 owners I would try the forums on rennlist. Good luck, Josh

Hi,
I could see why someone would do what they have in the first picture, It's much easier to see the number. But as for the second picture, why would this be done? If you were really wanting to change the ID if the car, why would you make it so obvious?
I can't believe this is how it would leave the factory. I just don't see why it would have been done at all.
I'll have a look at my numbers tonight (85 carrera) and see how they are stamped. :?:

911C996TT said:
Hi,
I could see why someone would do what they have in the first picture, It's much easier to see the number. But as for the second picture, why would this be done? If you were really wanting to change the ID if the car, why would you make it so obvious?
I can't believe this is how it would leave the factory. I just don't see why it would have been done at all.
I'll have a look at my numbers tonight (85 carrera) and see how they are stamped. :?:

Thanks ever so much. That will be very helpfull.
Yes I cant see that left the factory like that. I wonder if it had respray on the front inner wings and they done that after they finnish.

You can also try www.impactbumpers.com - John Glynn or one of the others should be able to help you.

Does the owner have no light to shed?

You need an expert to look at the car.

Graham

So any update on this ???? Did you have the car checked ??? Did you get it ???

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back