Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Non Porsche- VW mk1 Scirocco 1977 model

BruceL

Hello guys,

Selling one of my rare beloved VW mk1 Scirocco due to Porsche project.

She is a 1977 UK Scirocco GLS 1.6 model (RHD), registered August 1977 owned by a Mr Lancelot Osric Wykes Esq from new from Central Garage Surrey VW Ltd, and was inherited by the niece in 2002 in Alton.

Finished in Pearl (Gold) with Sienna Cord seats and dark chocolate interior.

Chassis No. 5372 052 830
Reg. No. TPB 14S
Engine No. FR 023 030
Made. West Germany

This is a 2 owner with 24k miles OG paint (unrestored or painted), and everybit untouched and original even the Michelin tires. The car contains Original wallet and service book, with full Service history with VW. Plus a file of service history and most valued bills of sales (original invoice) including the original brochure.

She has been taxed and MOTd every year, even with little use. Since my ownership, I have changed the original suspension due to leaking and kept the Wolfburg mudflaps hich has been taken off for cleaning with new bolts.

All chrome trims and bumpers all in excellent condition, NO ROT on the body, and all running in good order as a 24k mile car should. Has 3 stonechips, not touched and the original exhaust which needs replacing, but still keeping to last minute.

£7000

North West-St.Helens/Warrington
[email protected]

11052009244.jpg

01062009284-1.jpg

09062009288.jpg

01062009282-1.jpg

Please excuse the poor flash quality in picture of the interior, does no justice. Please not the car hasnt been detailed at all, including the engine bay. NO rust or ROT just dusty, good oil dirt in engine bay, easily detailed and cleaned, untouched.

ro4.jpg

L1000968.jpg

L1000960.jpg

Whilst replacing new suspension, please examine how clean the strut turret is on both sides, spotless with NO ROT on inner arches and surround arch.

01062009269.jpg

01062009270.jpg

More photos on request. Possibly post more later with untouched spare wheel with tools and bay.

Separate negociation (ONLY WITH THE CAR), I have original BBS E49 Berg Cup magnesium wheels and front opening Quarter light glass imported from Germany and very very rare.

19012010626.jpg

set1-possibly sold.
bbs_foto.jpg

set2

Thanks for looking. Norm

RODDERS....

Get your tissues out :)

Dave said:
RODDERS....

I don't know what you are trying to infer there Dave :oops: :grin:

thats stunning,if it only it was a Storm :frustrated:

I remember my mates older brother taking us out in one of those
when I was 16 !!! Awesome :D

Rodders said:
Dave said:
RODDERS....

I don't know what you are trying to infer there Dave :oops: :grin:

thats stunning,if it only it was a Storm :frustrated:

rarer than a Storm! Storms came on the later plastic bumper model :wink:

John Boggiano said:
Now that's a nice car.

John it would be fun to bring this to the drive in March in Wales :D instead of my white angel!

Norm

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back