Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bluetooth and Blackberrys

steve3851

So.....just taken delivery of brand new Blackberry Curve 8520.....went through connection procedure....Blackberry recognises PCM, PCM recognises Blackberry but as soon as connected, the two disconnect immediately....anyone out there had smae problems?

My Blackberry Curve works fine in my 997

worth checking the bluetooth permission options ?

Hmmmm...found the permissions menu in phone, but not convinved that this will sort the problem....Porsche seem to think that I need to put the PCM through some sort of diagnostic thing to unblock the PCM to the blackberry...apparently this needs to happen with iphones also. Blackberry help line wanted money immediately!!!!!!. Tmobile are just going to send me a Nokia E71 instead......happy with that, as Porsche website shows that this is compatible, whereas, blackberry 8520 isn't showing at all....technology doesn't have the opportunity to keep up.....had same issue when purchased an ipod NANo 16Gb to replace the 8gb one, which worked fine with the original cabling supplied with the car last year......this cable wouldn't charge the new ipod so required new cable (£20)....standing still would be good sometimes.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back