Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2010 Porsche 911 Turbo & 911 Sport Classic Walk Around

At 2:32 "Unfortunately not going to the US" - really? Did I hear that right? Wonder why?

'Because it's really a concept...A concept car you can buy''''

What utter ***** :floor:

It's a standard 911 in a different colour with a few specific accessories, simple as that.

'Emporors new clothes' springs to mind :?:

those rims are nice tho', hope someone rips them off soon coz I could see those selling rather well as after market jobbies.

does the engine get any upgrade?

Ohhh not sure which one to save up for now! :dont know:

Both this and the RS are beautiful in every aspect and show Porsche IMO to be so on it!

:thumb:

CUE99T said:
does the engine get any upgrade?

Yes - has the Powerkit as standard (offered as an option on the Gen 2 cars) pushing output to 408bhp.

~ Maxie

At 2:32 "Unfortunately not going to the US" - really? Did I hear that right? Wonder why?
It would probably cost too much to homolagate it and it would be wasted on the septics anyway...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back