Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bird strike !!

ResB said:
That's not pleasant. :puh:

Bet that made you jump! Original front 997 bumpers come up quite a lot on that auction site. Just for info.

Hope you get it sorted without too much heartache. :thumb:

Couldn't have been pleasant for the pheasant either - Game over!. I presume you have fully comp Insurance although I am sure a third party fowl and theft policy would cover this.

Hope you get it sorted without too much pain.

wisam said:
apw2007 said:
You lucky it didn't hit the windscreen - this Boxster wasn't (seem to recall it was doing around 120 mph) when it hit a chicken

That is a serious damage. Was the chicken by any chance, frozen :?:

Did the chicken have a breeze block inside it by chance....jes what a mess

If I'm a judge, that is no chicken, it is a pheasant responsible for many dented porkers. :frustrated: Looking at it and the damage I can only think it was the shooting season and it must have been full of lead. :floor:

Go for the aero kit/gt3 bumper, should go straight on, the only extra may be the side lights, speak with Porsch-apart

I hit a pheasant with the RS4 Avant. Mashed up the front bumper, lights, radiator, and caused a horrible smell! Oh, and it cost almost £3k to get it fixed! Thank god for protected no claims!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back