Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1989 Porsche done 221 miles.

Daniel

Donnington
Make Porsche
Model 911 Turbo LE Coupe
Year 1989
Colour Black
Transmission Manual
Description We are delighted to be able to offer for sale what must the only unregistered Porsche 911 Turbo LE Coupe to be offered to the market in recent years. This example is one of 50 produced and has covered 221 miles since it left the production line and has been stored professionally since it was delivered by Porsche Centre Chariots of St Albans on the 1st of August 1989. Finished in unmarked Black with Dark Grey Hide Seating it was equipped Black Leather Steering Wheel with Gold Porsche Crest, Leather Gear Knob with Porsche Gold Crest, Electrically Adjustable and Heated Front Sports Seating, Limited Slip Differential, Shortened Gear Lever, Rear Seat Belts, Black Velour Carpeting to Luggage Compartment, Sunroof, Modified Engine (930/66), Limited Edition Plaque to Centre Console. We have just had the car re commissioned by Porsche, but the car remains unregistered
Mileage 221

www.bramleyweb.co.uk/carsales/details/Porsche/911 Turbo LE Coupe/1308.htm

:worship:

Yes its absolutely lovely and so it should be at over 100k allegedly :eek:

There is nothing wrong with keeping your 911 in the very best condition possible but not to drive it is a travesty IMO...

you would have to buy it and then use it as a daily driver down the motorway and never wash it just to make the garage queen polish junkies curl their toes :floor:

asterix_the_gaul said:
you would have to buy it and then use it as a daily driver down the motorway and never wash it just to make the garage queen polish junkies curl their toes :floor:

If my lottery numbers come up this weekend, that's exactly what I will do... Just for you lot... :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have lots of experience of long distances and I my cars only usually get washed after a service, or when I can't see out the windows (my Trooper hasn't been washed at all for 4 years!) So I reckon I'm definitely the man for the job! :thumb:

Love it, what a gorgeous piece of machinery. It's like we've said before if you bought it you'd have to treat it like a museum piece because if you drove it would lose a packet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back