Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dealer praise and Sports exhaust.

baxster

Monza
I have held off giving a verdict on the dealer untill I have used them a couple of times but now I have I would just like to say that the service I have received from Sheffield OPC has been great.
Sales - Kevin has been brilliant, just a very nice guy, very courteous and a good laugh, the sort of bloke you could go out for a few pints and not be short of things to chat about. I got an excellent deal on my car, a gen 2 c4s and am over themoon with the car.
Service - Mark again has been really good, I had an initial problem with my car which was more me than the car and he again kept calm and refrained from taking the michael when it was sorted.
I have just had a sports exhaust fitted and when I picked the car up it was fully cleaned inside and out and no scatches, which from my past experience of other dealers is a bonus.
All in all my Porsche experience with Sheffield OPC has been a pleasure.
The sports exhaust is great, not massively loud but a nice throaty sound which is not too in your face. :lol:

A second thumbs up for Sheffield Porsche, used them for 3 years now always professional and sort out any issues quickly.

A word of caution about sales through, went to get a trade in price for my Boxster last year and walked out with a new C2S that was sitting in the showroom :) they are perhaps too good at what they do.

sadams911 said:
A second thumbs up for Sheffield Porsche, used them for 3 years now always professional and sort out any issues quickly.

A word of caution about sales through, went to get a trade in price for my Boxster last year and walked out with a new C2S that was sitting in the showroom :) they are perhaps too good at what they do.

Yes I was originally looking at 2 year old c4s and came out with a gen 2 c4s.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back