Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

This seems like a lot of car for the money...

James Ball

Suzuka
Not a lot of info on the advert but this seems like a lot of car for the money or am I msising something!

930's just seem to be more and more appealing :)

1225948-3.jpg

Edit: I have just noticed the poorly fitting bonnet - I guess it has been in a significant shunt at some point. That would explain the price.

Yeah I've been looking at the same one. I presume that its not so good in the flesh seeing as though its still for sale.

The ride height looks all wrong.
No Fuch alloys.
Black non Turbo seats.
I wonder what a full engineers report will uncover.
It does look cheap for a 930.

930's just seem to be more and more appealing :)

It seems there has been a surge of interest in the 930 particularly over the last 14/18 months. A few have gone overseas but there is a lack of really good, standard, unmodified 930's and owners wanting between, 20-25k for average cars.

As for as top rate standard 930's a few have sold at the higher end (30k) you will do well to find good cars at 20k more the mid 20's IMO.. Mileage is only an issue if you have an idea in your own mind that low mileage is a necessity, its been said many times but buy on condition, low miles/ high miles it depends on the former owners and how they looked after the car. Don't be put off by a modified car as some have been done extremely well...

Of course the more specific requirements you have i.e. 4/5 speed, colour, interior etc the longer it may take and Its always advisable to have a full PPI/leak-down/compression test etc..

The good news is they are out there and are an absolute joy to own :thumbs:

They look like RUF speedlines, but could be wrong from the the viewing angle.

She looks very nice! A set of speedlines would look good. 8 and 10s :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back