Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2 New wheels OPC or Independant

Talisker

I hit a kerb at speed today (don't ask) and as a result I need 2 new wheels. Firstly do OPC sell just 2 or do I have to buy a set of 4, if I buy non-OPC will it impact the warranty?

Being a C2S the rears are 295, will a wider wheel for 305's fit with the C2S?

Why not get the wheels refurbished? Much much cheaper than shelling out for new wheels.

Secondly, are you talking about wheels or tyres when you refer to 295/305s? 305 size tyres are only fitted to optional wheels such as the Sport wheel. Otherwise they are standard equipment on the 4S models.

~ Maxie

The damage to the wheels is pretty severe, if I have to buy I set I thought I may as well get wider ones, provided they are compatible with the width of the arches
Any idea how capable refurbishers are?

The standard rear Carrera S wheel on the C2S comes in 11J x 19 with ET67 offset and the standard tyre is 295/30/19. The 305/30/19 Tyre will fit on the standard C2S rim.

PM "sonny.b" as he did have a set of wheels for sale with tyres. Unfortunately I couldn't afford them. ;)

Your OPC sell single wheels, I expect they will be £400-£500 each, then you probably need tyres too. You could have a look on ebay or have a chat to a few breakers if you want to keep the costs down.

I have a set of C4S original alloys 18" that will fir your car....

The set consists of 5, one spare in case you kerp them....lol

Let me know if you are interested...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back