Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 C2S - Wow

F16RCE

Trainee
Hi Guys

Just dropped my Gen 1 997 at Colchester OPC to have the PSE fitted. They have very kindly lent me a Gen 2 C2S manual which only has 600 miles on the clock. What a memorable drive home to Hertfordshire!!!! :D

This car is amazing. The power delivery and raw acceleration is phenomenal. Feels a whole lot quicker than the Gen 1 car!

Very jealous!!!!

Very much looking forward to driving to work tmrw morning!!!! And then collecting my car with new PSEin the afternoon!!!! Should be a fun weekend! :)

M

is you Gen 1 car a 3.6 or 3.8, as that would be quite a difference !

I have the 3.8 C4S. Very surprised at the difference between the two cars.

You can also really notice the difference between the C2S and C4S in terms of weight. C2S feels much more light footed whereas the C4S feels very planted!

Infact i did get the rear end out on the C2S at a roundabout when i pushed it a little too hard. :D

Can I be so rude as to ask how much the OPC are charging for the PSE? I've been asking around and £2005 was the price from OPC East London....

Hi MJ

Was a bit of a saga if you read the varous threads but in the end i managed to get it supplied and fitted for £1660 from Colchester. They confirmed yesterday that they wouldnt be able to do at that price again as Porsche have hiked up prices of the exhaust to over £1700 alone.

ALthough may be worth giving them a call and see if they can do anything. Ask for Mike Stebbings in service!

Its alot of dough but makes a huge difference!

We also managed to negotiate the Tubi for £1500 if two or more buyers!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back