Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 959 for sale - One careful owner

smtk

Paul Ricard
HI THIS IS THE AUCTION FOR A RARE PORSCHE 959

IM SELLING ON BEHALF OF MY FATHER WHO HAS NO EBAY ACCOUNT

IM NOT GOING TO BORE YOU WITH A LONG DESCRIPTION AS IF YOU KNOW PORSCHE'S YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE WAS ONLY 178 OF THESE PORSCHES MADE.

AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE PICTURES THIS CAR IS FOR REPAIR

THE CAR ITSELF IS A RECORDED CAT D

YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY FOR THE V5 DOC FROM DVLA

THE YEAR OF THE FIRST REG WAS 1988 SO ITS A E REG

THIS CAR NEEDS TO GO AS WE HAVE NOT GOT THE TIME TO REPAIR OURSELFS OTHERWISE WE WOULD OF DONE

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PORSCHES OR CLASSIC CARS YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT THESE AND HOW RARE THESE ARE TO FIND

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA THE ASK SELLER A QUESTION

THIS CAR IS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE SO I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AT ANYTIME

HAPPY LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PORSCHE-959_W0QQitemZ160350609305QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item2555a41f99&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|293%3A1|294%3A50

Gmund Cars said:
This must be the car that was rolled over twice in a field just up the road from our delaership (Gmund Cars), I can't believe that the car is still doing the rounds in this condition as I'm sure that the accident in 2005 ! It was a surreal phone call that came in from the cars owner to say that he had had "a little bump", when I drove up the road all I could see was the car about 30 metres into a field lay on it's roof ! The owner and potential customer had crawled out the drivers window and were sat having a cup of tea (!) in the General Tarleton Pub (GT) about half a mile from the crash ! A picture of the car upside down in the field even made the local paper ! The car's body srtucture was badly damaged, the metal door frames seem to hold the roof from crushing flat (the roof and other bodywork is made from Kevlar - which when you have 1740 kg's of ca on it deforms badly). The car basically took off nose first into a field which had a 10ft drop straight away, the car dug in nose first and the tail went over the front (twice). Both occupants were totally unscathed, one of them hangs around DDK - he owns a 911, so maybe he can re-call the day.

Attachments

• 959_160.jpg
    959_160.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,723
Only Cat D?

Take it to Porsche and ask them to cost the rebuild. Its likely to be way above the price of a straight one

Some of the offers made me laugh - £1500 was just on the money -

LOJO

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnxl1s
Back