Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can't be retro-fitted though..

I'm intrigued now :?

Maybe it's a 997 can't be retro fitted into a 996 :grin:

But I'm sure I saw a pic of one last year :?:

I think he has 'lost the thread' :p

No it must be the rear end of a Panemera onto the 997 for familly days out. :grin:

Is it a Cayenne diesel V6 lump in a C4?

There is more room in the C2 front boot. Has OP tried that?

No fluffy dice or nodding dog maybe? :lol:

TB

:oops: Sorry Fellas submited a new thread instead of a reply - only justt noticed.

I meant to reply in my 'Tyre pressure monitoring' thread, apprently it cannot be retro fitted.

dazzpowder said:
:oops: Sorry Fellas submited a new thread instead of a reply - only justt noticed.

I meant to reply in my 'Tyre pressure monitoring' thread, apprently it cannot be retro fitted.

Don't worry dazzpowder you give us some fun :D

dazzpowder said:

Presumably this would be to a 997? I heard that you would need a new wiring loom and it isn't even nearly economically viable, but not necessarily impossible per se... ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back