Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new 997.2 - delivery under two weeks!! Losing sleep...

Frank.... Stunning car :thumbs: Looks amazing in white :thumb:

Thanks for everyone's comments. Have cleaned the car 4 times in this last week and covered 580 miles so far. Cannot stop smiling!!

Could not get my iphone or blackberry 9000 to sync; spoke to OPC and need to run it in for some sort of update apparently :dont know:

Be careful Frank, all that washing and you'll get one of those boring silver cars!

[cough] page 3, 21st June

RE: iPhone - if it is the same as Cayenne Diesel, the techies need to have it in the back for a few minutes with the PIWIS and all will be well (needed it with 2.0 anyway)

Congrats. :thumb:

Sport Shifter....best cheap(ish) mod ever. 100% have to do it.

Enjoy the car Frank. :wink:

GT4 said:
Be careful Frank, all that washing and you'll get one of those boring silver cars!

RE: iPhone - if it is the same as Cayenne Diesel, the techies need to have it in the back for a few minutes with the PIWIS and all will be well (needed it with 2.0 anyway)

:starwars:

:fight:

Pete,

Glad I elicited the required response.

;-)

You have to admit all these German racing coloured cars do get a bit samey. That's why reinventing silver a bit darker as "Seal Grey" had every prospective 911 owner wetting themselves with excitement. I begrudgingly admire it myself :oops:

GT4 said:

Sorry GT4 - knew I had read that someone :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back