Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cristiano Ronaldo''s Porsche 911 Cab on the market

Porsche News

The soon-to-be Real Madrid player is the only owner of the Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Tiptronic S which he bought in 2007.

The Porsche is the first of what many will expect to be a mass clearout by the Portuguese footballer with a selection of luxury cars and his Cheshire mansion likely to come up for grabs.

Ronaldo hit the headlines last week when Man United accepted a world record £80 million bid from Real Madrid.

To celebrate the historic move, he is currently sunning himself in the USA where he was snapped canoodling with socialite Paris Hilton and splashing the cash in Las Vegas.

While he is the only registered owner of the car, Ronaldo doesn't currently possess the Porsche with the supercar being sold by a dealer with the footballer's name signed on the log book.

Cristiano Click Here for Advert, Ronaldo's Porsche 911 Cab on the market

ronaldoporsche300x200.jpg

Attachments

• ronaldo_porsche_156.jpg
    ronaldo_porsche_156.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5,409
Thats more like it, over 60 grand for a gen 1 07 :hand: even with his name on the log book is extreme.

I think Scott has bought it ! :floor: :floor:

An ignorant footballer who probably cant speak english
has difficulty in driving RHD
probably looks upon his cars like designer clothes easy come easy go,
probaby canned it like god knows what,
has no respect or care for it like most of the members here, has he washed it and chamoised it himself?

i personally think the car is worth less because he's owned it rather than more

mark pearce said:
An ignorant footballer who probably cant speak english
has difficulty in driving RHD
probably looks upon his cars like designer clothes easy come easy go,
probaby canned it like god knows what,
has no respect or care for it like most of the members here, has he washed it and chamoised it himself?

i personally think the car is worth less because he's owned it rather than more

:agree:

He didn't have much consideration for the airport tunnel when he crashed his Fezza :grin:

j8fbr said:
I think Scott has bought it ! :floor: :floor:

Who knows

:wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back