Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 C4S Cab added to the fleet

wizard993

Donnington
Mrs Wiz is over the moon......Mr Wiz's wallet ain't :grin:

will def get a few pics up soon.

Now with a 993, GT2, Boxster-S and 997 C4S garage/drive space is getting beyond a joke, so if anyone wants to buy the wifes cracking 3.2 Atlas/Beige Boxster-S (55 plate + nice spec) with genuine 16k miles and 2 x lady owners then PM me before it gets advertised.....£21k(two new tyres just fitted last week and just r/taxed.

Oh no :eek: you shouldn't have bought a wide body they dont handle so well :hand:

But if I were buying a 997 then the C4S is one of the nicest looking of the range...congrats you lucky *****. What colour? :thumb:

Will you be hanging out in the 997 forum lots more now?

"Will you be hanging out in the 997 forum lots more now?"

err no...black 997's cabs are not my cup of tea. Thats not to say they ain't good cars....of course they are. Mrs Wiz will be happy to plod along in it but like her boxster, I'll drive it maybe 2 or 3 times a year :roll:

Congrats :)

that day will come when she gives some feedback on the older 996 and 993, good luck with that !

"Congrats

that day will come when she gives some feedback on the older 996 and 993, good luck with that !"

no need to wait Sundeep it's the same "feedback" each time/for any car

"why do you spend so much time and money on those older cars?" :floor:

wizard993 said:
"Congrats

that day will come when she gives some feedback on the older 996 and 993, good luck with that !"

no need to wait Sundeep it's the same "feedback" each time/for any car

"why do you spend so much time and money on those older cars?" :floor:

:grin:

congrats wizard on your new pork fleet addition :thumbs:

Flippin eck Wiz, you'll have more Porsche's than your local OPC before long :wink:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephCafe
Back