Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paid the deposit and del done!

baxster

Finally paid the deposit on a manual basalt black 09 c4s. After considering new I managed to get a car with 200 miles on the clock and negoitiate cruise, carrera sports and sports exhaust into the price for a substantial saving on new. Only things it is missing that I wanted are sports seats and sports chrono but for the saving it was a no brainer.
So I should pick up next week.
I will probably get short shift fitted too.
Many thanks to all who answered my questions. The sales guy has been brilliant and I will give a full write up when I collect next week.
An agonising week awaits but better than 10 weeks. :lol:

Looking forward to see the pictures and the detailed specs!!!!

:thumbs:

Nice work

Sports seats are nice if you fit in them properly otherwise std seats are just fine !

Cool. You do mean "DEAL done" in the title of the thread I hope. I think "Del done" might imply you got the car from Trotters Independent Trading which may not be a good start :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back