Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What A Car - newbie

ziggyparker

Monza
Girlfriend just bought a Black 07 997 C4S Cab . From dealer in Chester. We live in Bath. Just spent easter weekend driving round Wales.. great roads but too many Police!

Doh

sorry posted new when i should of done a reply to the Survey of what car you have.

Welcome to 911uk!

Sounds superb and you probably got the best of the UK weather over Easter, with a Cab too. Its customary to post pics as well so looking fwd to seeing, 4S Cab is one of my favourite 997s, your g/f has great taste :thumb:

Welcome Ziggy - great way to spend Easter - especially if you had weather as good as we had in Cornwall!

Chris W said:
...your g/f has great taste :thumb:

Is there something you want to tell us about Ziggy Chris...? :?:

:thumb: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Wattie said:
Is there something you want to tell us about Ziggy Chris...? :?:

Behave! :lol:

Pic

trying to attach pic but wont let me...grrrr

yes had 2 days on some great Welsh roads , 700 odd miles. Had roof down 100% of them miles.

:thumb: :thumb: :welcome:

Did she let you drive it :?: :?: :D :D

drive

her words are" i'm just as happy as a passenger"..my reply " well thats good because i'm very happy driving" I think we have covered 1700 miles in 3 weeks of which she has driven it about 200.

Re: drive

ziggyparker said:
her words are" i'm just as happy as a passenger"..my reply " well thats good because i'm very happy driving" I think we have covered 1700 miles in 3 weeks of which she has driven it about 200.
Wow... You've done well, both on the car and gf front :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back