Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

1986 Porsche 930 Turbo SE Flatnose

apw2007

Zandvoort
:pc: :pc: why do I keep looking at this car :?:

The 911 (930) Turbo was the car that officially launched Porsche into the supercar club and was an instant success with it outrageous styling and serious performance. During the 80s Porsche offered a flatnose conversion built to special order (Sonderwunschen) but it was not until 1986 that it recieved official status under the newly titled Porsche Exclusive programme. The Turbo Special Equipment (Turbo SE) featured an all steel body with unique front end styling including pop up headlamps and vents on the front wings to let the high pressure air escape at speed. The rear wings featured unique air intakes ahead of the rear wheels, side skirts and a special front spoiler with integrated front fog lights. The interior was finished in full leather with a unique centre console and steering wheel. Air conditioning was also standard. The power was uprated from 300 -330BHP from higher lift camshafts, revised four oulet exhaust system, higher boost pressure and a larger intercooler. The total production run of these cars in both RHD and LHD form from 1981 -87 is believed to be 237 with just 85 being produced under the official Porsche Exclusive Programme. This example is one of those 85 cars. Finished in Grand Prix White with full Can Can leather interior, it has covered just 38,000 miles from new with a full verified history and is still in excellent condition. A rare opportunity to own an 80s icon that is rarer than most coveted 911s and certainly one of the safest options to invest your money in at this time.

http://www.paul-stephens.com/stock.htm

Attachments

• 1008_178.jpg
    1008_178.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,461
just pulled this from almost 2 years ago...........seems same car I am mulling over..........anyone remeber the price 2 years ago?

P

The first post is only 5 months old, not 2 years

ah DOH....seen 07 and was half asleep so thought 2007........I think I need my eyes tested!!! LOL

P

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back