Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Official Porsche Centre in Byfleet, (Brooklands) Surrey

Looks like west London OPC can go jump now and that Camtune loyalty card wil be getting an airing soon... :thumb:

My old bus needs a service in the new year so I am watching the 08 Indy service vote with Interest

Of course if we were all invited to a 911UK tour of said new facility in the new year it might sway me :worship:

I'm booked in for service and warranty extension next month. Camtune are excellent.

Location looks impressive and I was surprised to see that the Official Service Centre also has approved stock to sell. So why not just call it an official Porsche centre?

You get a courtesy car and there's a few options. The lower end option is free, the other options cost.

All good though.

PS The discount card, I believe, is only valid for 2 years.

Nice and close to me and I can drop in and see the boys at Mercedes World.

Nice pics Sundeep, how do I get a loyalty card :?:

as I will start using them from now on, following all the good stuff I have heard about them on here. :D

Porsche Centre Byfleet

Just used them for a minor service on my 996TT. Can't fault the service and they didn't try anything on like suggesting "your brakes need replacing".

Talked to them about the new warranty and getting the inspection carried out on my car in early 2009 and they suggested they didn't see why the car shouldn't sail through the inspection.

Only got a corsa as the courtesy car, when I was hoping for something a little more entertaining...:)

Will definitely be going back...

Stuart said:
Jamie said:
So will they be charging Porsche prices or Camtune prices??

Porsche prices with loyalty discount bringing it back to Camtune prices IIRC, got my card already :thumb:

How do we get this card? If I recall it 20% off OPC prices...

....Not bad and would be worth a little trip

:?:

Me too... I live 5 mins away, so will definitely be using them from now on, given the good press. Loyalty card sounds very interesting!!!

Having had my 996 Turbo serviced in December by OPC Byfleet, I took the car to them for the Warranty renewal (under the new warranty conditions)

They carried out the 111 point check and the car passed with flying colours.

The place was very busy with lots of cars of varying ages, so they are obviously doing well which is great.

Another thumbs up from me..... :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back