Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gen 2 C2S - What's it worth?

diffstar

I am considering moving my Gen 2 C2S coupe on, problem is with the market so up and down at the moment I am really finding it difficult to get a feel for its value. :?:

What shall I put it up for? What is a realistic figure to accept?

Appreciate your thoughts, details below.

C2S Coupe (Gen2)
July 2008
6,000 Miles
Basalt Metallic Black
Black Leather
6 Speed Manual
Extended Nav Module
Phone Module
6 CD/DVD Changer
Voice control
Universal Audio Connection (Ipod)
Bose
Park Assist
Sport Chrono Pack
heated seats
Adaptive Sports seats
Colour Wheel Centers
Dynamic Corning light
Multi function steering wheel
Rear Wiper

The specs of the car looks good so based on the current market conditions I would say asking price around 54-55k. Now it all depends how quickly you want to sell and if the right buyer is around...

Have you thought about asking your OPC to help by selling it for you?
I've noticed a lot of people doing that at the moment. One of the GT3s I looked at last year was being sold on this basis, and would have made both me and the owner happy, but I did not want a GT Silver GT3!
Big Bob :bye:

Sorry, wayyy off topic, but what the feck is a dynamic cornering light :?:

When you turn a corner the lights swivel to aid sight through it. Some on Merc etc also have differing beam patterns for motorways, urban etc, clever but I have never missed it since selling Merc and having cars without.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back