Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sun shade for 997 rear side windows?

Jamie_G

Noticed my son getting dazzled in the back this morning with the morning sun. Very uncomfortable for him so tomorrow I will put an ill-fitting rectangle sucker on blind which we normally use in the Audi however surely there must be a custom designed triangle shape bling on the market somewhere but I can't find one.

Any insights?

email sent that might answer your question.. 8)

garyw

Thanks Gary, much appreciated!!

Although made to measure while I wait in Nottingham???? Sounds expensive.

I'm sorting of looking for one of those mesh ones - in the same shape as the window with a couple of suckers on it to attach to the window - surely someone makes them for a Porsche ?

Else put a light tint on the back windows, Jamie?

~ Maxie

Always had similar issues with the kids but sunglasses for them do the trick (for the eyes at least) and if you get them the right ones (meaning right character they like) then is no brainier....
Proper shades might be more tricky......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back