Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paintwork

dazzpowder

Trainee
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good paint shop in London or does anyone know of an authorised body shop in London?

Thanks

Autowerks in Slough (friend of this site) come highly recommended

I had a look at the website and is incomplete which is not a good reflection of any company and some people relate it with the service you might get
Has anybody used them for other than the wheel refurb that is cover extensively ?

theogeor said:
I had a look at the website and is incomplete which is not a good reflection of any company and some people relate it with the service you might get
Has anybody used them for other than the wheel refurb that is cover extensively ?

MY first impression as well hardly if anything on bodywork mainly wheel refurb

I have used Phiness in Esher:

Phiness Coachworks
Unit C4 / Sandown Ind Pk
Mill Road
Esher
Surrey KT10 8BL

01372 468866

dazzpowder said:
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good paint shop in London or does anyone know of an authorised body shop in London?

Thanks

It can depend on what work you need doing, some things are easily put right by any decent paintshop but if a bit more involved, requires glass or lights out or bumps sorting you need to be confident that they know what they are doing.

Have you called your local OPC and asked them who they use?

Paragon Cars in Sussex have a very good reputation (as well as being an Indy dealer) with a few on here have had their front resprayed. Not necessarily cheap I understand but quality excellent.

I have heard mixed comments about Premier Luton. They are very big but this doesnt guarantee they will be meticulous. My advice would be to go and visit a few and get a feel, and write down and agree all the quality standards you are expecting so you have insist on any flaws being rectified at a fixed price.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back