Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Viewing Saturday

Good Luck Colin.. Looks a nice one.

PPI remember.

06 plate for less than £40k is very good value. This would have cost £60k+ 2 years ago.

Nice car. One question, it says full leather. Shouldn't the back of the front seats also be leather :?: . Looks just like mine which is standard seats. Might be a good bargaining point that you are "disappointed".

Hopefully you'll pick this up before you go!

Pete

Pete Hadfield said:
Nice car. One question, it says full leather. Shouldn't the back of the front seats also be leather :?: . Looks just like mine which is standard seats. Might be a good bargaining point that you are "disappointed".

Pete

Full leather is seats, dash and doors etc. Leather on the back of the front seats is a completely separate option.

diffstar said:
Pete Hadfield said:

Pete

Full leather is seats, dash and doors etc. Leather on the back of the front seats is a completely separate option.

:oops: Thanks for correcting me :oops:

Pete

Pete Hadfield said:
diffstar said:
Pete Hadfield said:

Pete

Pete

No worries, you clearly have a well spec'd 997!!

I have to make do with the plastic backs...... :D

diffstar said:
Pete Hadfield said:
diffstar said:
Pete Hadfield said:

Pete

Pete

No worries, you clearly have a well spec'd 997!!

I have to make do with the plastic backs...... :D

Mine are sports seats but are plastic backed also. My daughter has to remove her shoes every time she gets in.

Pete

Hello again guys,
Travelled down to Leeds this morning, had a look around the car & it is absolutely mint apart from 2 tiny stone chips which they agreed to see to.

For an 06 plate with the spec it has & the condition it's in I thought it was a good price but of course it depended on the part ex price for my Boxster.
To cut a long story short, after quite a bit of haggling (most of it over £250) we agreed a deal on the Box which was good, not brilliant. You always want more for your trade in but it was a fair price to be honest.
Overall I think I got a good deal on a car with a higher spec than I dared dream of. (Love the aluminium bits)
Took it for a drive & it was spot on. I've loved having the Boxster for the last 3 years but the 911 is in just another league altogether. The build quality, interior & the fat ar$e at the back just blows you away, & that's before you even move. Then when you do there's more than enough poke to keep me happy, my limit will come way before the cars.
Absolutely buzzing at the mo (can you tell :) ) & can't wait to pick it up next Saturday.
Thanks for the info on the seat backs lads :thumb: , didn't even know it was an option to be honest.
Will post some pics when I pick it up after working out how to.
Cheers,
Col.

Nice work

What's the warranty position ? Official Porsche Renewed ? or other ?

as an OPC 111 point check is worthy of a PPI

Hi Sundeep,
I thought long & hard about the warranty.
The one included is a third party one from AutoProtect.
The dealer did offer to knock the warranty cost off the price of the car if I wanted to take my own out.
Still mulling it over to be honest.

I hear what you're saying on the 111 point check.

Col

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back